Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jessica Made Me Do It

Long time no see! Well, since we last posted, we went to california for about a week...ummm, not much else has happened. Hence the lack of postage.

Halloween! Kyler decided to dress up as Dentist Booth, while I stole my halloween costume from some 3 year olds and was Wednesday Addams. The three year olds pulled it off much better than I did. At school people would talk about going to the Howl (a HUGE USU halloween party) and how awesome it was going to be and how drunk they were going to get etc... Then they'd turn to me and ask me what my halloween plans were. I didn't feel so cool when I'd say that we would be getting our kicks at our wards' Trunk or Treat, but still proud non the less. Pics are on Facebook. We also watched The Fourth Kind. It actually freaked me out more than it should have. The next night when I was working I definitely scared myself to the point of thinking about primary songs. We're not as young as we once were. (No maiden name joke intended.)

And to answer many a peoples questions, my eggo is not preggo and won't be for some time. Yes previously we stated how baby hungry we (mostly me) are and how we struggled waiting, blah, blah, blah. Then we decided if we were serious about it that we needed a for sure answer if it was the right thing. We went to the temple and had a definite NO. It was actually a really spiritual experience and one of the strongest answers to a question I've ever received. Which hurt since it was such a strong no. Thought for sure it'd be a 'yep, you're kids have been bugging you like crazy from up here for a reason' but alas, no go. So part of the deal was that if I wasn't supposed to be making little Kylers or Whitneys that I couldn't be baby hungry anymore.

...Then we were asked to substitute primary....Then nursery...Needless, he held up his end of the bargain and I'm no where near baby hungry. So there you go.

Kyler is still working for Target and even though he's completely exhausted and only half here when he gets home, he still leaves for work with a big smile on his face. :D <-- Like that. He'll be graduating in about 47 days (he has a countdown on his phone) where Target will take him on full time in Riverdale (about 10 min. closer to logan than layton) as the HR Rep. We're extremely excited about this. It's right up his alley and he loves doing it. Proof that if you live your life right and do everything you're supposed to, Heavenly Father is going to watch out for you. We've definitely been blessed.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

3 comments:

  1. It's good to get an update on your life since we haven't talked ever! We should fix that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be at your baby shower though!! :D

    ReplyDelete