Monday, August 9, 2010

Mini Vay Cay

What a weekend! We went to Star Valley and played with Kyler's Mom's side of the family all weekend. Even though we're going to California in a week and a half this mini vacation was definitely needed. For the first time I experienced the county fair. Whenever anyone heard that I was a Fair Virgin they'd give me this ridiculous look as if I had an arm growing out of my head. Is it really that uncommon? But it was great, and we won a stuffed banana, gorilla, and an armadillo! Later that night we saw a hypnotist and went to the rodeo. Good times followed. :)
Although it's stupid, my favorite moment from this weekend was on the way to SV driving with Kyler. A raccoon ran across the road right in front of us. Kyler didn't recognize this absurd creature from space and screamed, "What are you?!" as he panicked and swerved halfway across the road. I couldn't help but giggle at his lack of knowledge for basic regional animals. Oh how I love that boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment