Sunday, June 6, 2010

Swift Changes!

Well I thought I'd better update our blog. That's what ya do right? ;-)

19 days till it's official!! We are just ecstatic to be getting married. Today we had our stake level interviews for our marriage and it all went so well. Plans are coming together and we look forward to seeing our loved ones and friends on our wedding day.

I officially finished my time at Walmart on Friday. I must say that I truly enjoyed my time there and the friends I made. Not everyone agrees with me but I think Walmart is a great place to work. Maybe not have a career there but a good stomping ground for experience.

Tomorrow I start my internship at Target!! I am beyond definition excited! I've always loved Target and wanted to work for them and now my dream is coming true. I will have ten weeks paid training this summer and then hopefully I do well enough they will offer me a full-time position after I graduate in December.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa congrats on the awesome internship. You will do awesome. You always do!

    ReplyDelete