Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Genesis

Welcome to our blog!!!

As most of you who know me (Kyler) I'm a trend follower and thought that a blog is an awesome way to keep everything posted on the greatest events of our lives other than Facebook!

Whitney and I met last semester and have loved every minute together. We have been engaged just over a month and are beyond excited to start a new life together!

Whitney works at the Willow Park Zoo in Logan and is studying Animal Science. She will finish in about a year and half, two years.

I am currently working at Walmart and have been since August 2008. I love it there but really look forward to new opportunities. June 7 I will start working as an executive intern for Target in Layton, UT and couldn't be happier to work there!

We plan on living here in Logan for awhile and getting schooling finished up. I will graduate in December and then, depending on career options, we will decide where to continue our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment